B-PRO Systems is building a team of amazing Nail Technology Educators that are committed to bringing awareness & education to students willing to enter the nail industry using top quality B-PRO Systems Nail Products.
If you are a qualified Nail Technician in a commercial environment and are looking forward for the next step in your career, this is the time. We are now doing a Train the Trainer course in Malta for Nail Technicians who have the needed qualifications enabling them to enrol for the course and be qualified to teach beginner students nail technology syllabus under the B-PRO Systems brand.
Course will be driven under individual supervision by our Master Nail Educator Karolina Dreliszak – Check her biography here –About the Tutor
Qualification needed to apply:
- A minimum of 2 years proven experience in a commercial environment
- Gel course certification issued from an accredited list of schools/educational institutions
- Acrylic course certification issued from an accredited list of schools/educational institutions
- Gel on Forms advanced certification or equivalent
- Soak-off flawless finish / Gel Polish Master advanced certification or equivalent
- Basic Nail art Mix Media certification
All the above pre-requisites will have to be supported by a portfolio of YOUR OWN work.
If you think you are ready for the next BIG MOVE in your career and have all the needed qualifications above, then fill up the application form below to start your journey as a B-PRO Systems Nail Trainer.
Price is Eur 1300 and include all lessons, mentoring in live classes while yourself doing lessons with real students, exam and certification (if successful)